Sunday, November 18, 2012

Ballet Ties on Furniture

I recently found this fabulous frenchy iron chair---loved the color and the curves.


I think it needed something.  I found a coffee sack with some green in it and made a cushion for the seat.    I wrapped the legs with jute cord ballet ties.
 Its green color made it perfect for my holiday sale. 


Coffee Sack Seat


It reminds me of some similar chairs I saw in Hudson, New York in the window of an upscale shop.


If you missed the post about the fabulous shop windows, go here to view them all.
The displays were very impressive and inspiring.

I used jute cord because it matched my coffee sack.  You could also make matching cording with some gray linen and create this fabulous European look.

Via
Via

Do you like ballet ties on furniture?


 Kathy



2 comments: