Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Favorite Pins: Bundled, Layered, and Stacked

I've written about empty frames before and the ways they can be used as wall art 
even though they hold no actual art.  I think I like them even better when they're bundled, layered, or stacked.  Let me know if you like these variations.


Via


Via

Via


This is a repeat but I love it.

Via


Via

Via

Via

3.bp.blogspot.com

Photo by Me

Via

Via

Via

Via

Via

Via

Via

Via

Via

Via


Via

Via


Via


Via

Via


Via

Via

Via

Via

Via

Via

Via
Via
Via
Via
Source Unknown
Via
Via
So, are you ready to get some empty frames?

Kathy

If you missed my other posts about ways to use empty frames go here and here.


2 comments:

  1. wow Kathy, that was a lot of eye candy and I loved every piece! That one with the row of glass vases with roses within a frame really caught my eye. As shown in another of your pictures, I like to use small old frames on a buffet table. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what more van I say,,This all is just beautiful...I just want it all haha..I don't know why I can't find all that eye candy when i go looking,,I must not be in the rite place ..well i say you have did a great job looking so keep up the great job..and every thing you have made is just outstanding ....God bless and have fun looking,,,christy

    ReplyDelete