Sunday, May 4, 2014

My Car Guys

I've mentioned before that my husband likes vintage cars.  It seems that my son has also picked up that love.  They've been attending local cars shows together for several years now.  So, when my son needed a themed journal for his photography class, he decided that the dashboard photos he'd taken would be perfect.  I thought they were great photos too, and even though I'm not much of a car girl, I wanted to share the fabulous dashboards from many lovingly restored cars.  I thought they might inspire us all to take a ride with all the windows open or the top down now that it seems that Spring has finally arrived--maybe.































































My son took all these photos at the Rockville Antique Car Show

FYI, he got an A on his dashboard journal.



So, who's ready for a ride?


Kathy





































1 comment:

  1. I am not much of a car buff but there are some beauties there!!

    ReplyDelete