Monday, February 16, 2015

It's Time For Our Monthly Vintage Tag Sale

It's the third weekend of the month so we're having another sale at Sweet Clover.  
My fellow vendors again have outdone themselves.  
I'm sharing images from my space on the blog, but make sure you visit the Sweet Clover website to see the whole store album.  There's something for everyone.  We have a great vintage decor mix.


Three Drawer Chest

I added a faux tortoise shell, some books and a skull to this terrarium/atrium.
I also added some greenery to some gathered lab bottles.  I spy an octopus.



I added wheels and a glass top to a file drawer section to create a coffee table.

Union Jack Coffee Table

I updated this antique oak dresser with charcoal gray paint  
and changed the hardware to new mercury glass knobs. 
 They're a great contrast to the dark gray dresser.

Updated Antique Dresser with Carved Mirror Frame

Iron Bird, Vintage Books, Brass Frames on Dresser


Antique Brass Frames Gathered with a Ribbon and Vintage Hat Flowers
Velvet Belt and Buckle Around Vintage Books


Bed Crown and Pillow with a Nest

I've posted about my navy bow front dresser with a natural top.  Here it is again. 
 If you missed the whole post, go here to see how I did it.


Love my Santos.

Santos

Antique Fan Framed in a Shadow Box

This writing desk would be perfect in a kitchen or bedroom.  
The gold-dipped legs match the gold in the painted Italian chair.

Writing Desk from Ballard Designs

Cubbies and Drawers on the Writing Desk

Vintage Child's Picture Puzzle Blocks

Jewelry Crown, Mini Mirrors and Cow Giclee

Antique Chandelier with Crystals



















Iron-Based Side Tables with Nail Head


Nail Head Trim on Tables

More Lab Bottles with Feathers and Greenery


Chinoiserie Umbrella and Cachepot

Carved Mirror with Shelf, Kantha Quilt, Caned-back Chair

One of a Pair of Vintage Caned-back Chairs with Velvet Down-filled Cushions




Caned Chair Detail


Canvas and Leather Tote
Hook with Numbers

All the accessories are for sale too.


Ebony Bocce Balls in a Dough Bowl

Lift Top Piano Bench with Grey Linen Fabric and Cording



Steer Giclee and Trophy




Hope to see you there.

Kathy



4051 Stanford Ct
Frederick, MD


Feb. 20-22
10-5



If you'd like to receive an update each time I post, click on the Follow Me Button below.





I also do updates on my Facebook Business Page here










No comments:

Post a Comment