Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My Tulip Magnolia and Bar Cart

When my tulip magnolia blooms, I know that Spring has arrived.  
The flowers completely fill the large window at the back of my home.

My Tulip Magnolia in Bloom


My fig tree spends the winter inside in front of that window, but that same fig tree prefers to be outside for the summer.  As soon as he vacated his spot, the bar cart rolled out from its corner and filled the space.  No space or horizontal surface ever stays empty for long around here.   Since I'm more of a glass of wine girl,  I styled the cart with whatever barware and accessories I could grab from around the house.   It's not quite a stocked bar, but I like how it turned out.

My Bar Cart

I styled both shelves with barware and complemented with nature-inspired accessories.






Bottom Shelf



Top Shelf


I love my MCM glasses.



How do you style your bar cart?


Kathy

Sharing on: 




No comments:

Post a Comment